Monday, August 13, 2007

Money Making Monday

Alright, last week I gave you 3 bets that I made after the initial lines came out. After more homework since then, I've added one game to the list, and many many more leans.

Mississippi @ Memphis (+3)
I love this game for so many reasons. First, this is close to a rivalry game, and it seems to mean more to Memphis than it does Mississippi. Memphis will probably be the most improved team in CUSA this season, and a lot of their misfortunes in 2006 can be traced to trying new things on defense. The Tigers' rush defense should be solid, and don't expect a walk-on at Ole Miss to light anybody up in his first game. I actually think Memphis will win outright, but I'm not a big fan of money lines.


That's all I've added, but I'll give you some leans that could come to fruition over the next week.

LSU (-17) @ Mississippi State
Army @ Akron (-5')
Central Florida @ NC State (-10)
Purdue @ Toledo (+7)
San Jose State @ Arizona State (-15)

I haven't added those yet, thus, "leans." I'll have write-ups if I do. MAKE MONEY MONEY MAKE MONEY MONEY MONAAAAAY!

No comments: